Friday, November 5, 2010

16 Months

Pumpkin Patch - we hauled their pumpkins home that they picked out :)
Miss Pumpkin Patch - 16 Months
Mr Pumpkin Patch - 16 Months
Fairy Princess - 16.5 Months
Football Star - 16.5 Months
FL Trip at a Orlando Magic game!


The babes are chitter chattering away, trying to walk really fast (run) and growing like weeds! I know I say this every time...but how on earth does a MONTH fly by so quickly! I remember when it took forever for a day to go by...no the Month ticks right on by...unreal!

Both Adelyn and Axton are doing GREAT! They are really interested in looking at books and wanting to sit on your lap and look/read with them. Talk about making your heart melt...I just can't get enough lap time with them both! Although...they don't really like to share my lap with each other, they like their "own" time :) All about taking turns, right!

Axton is very independent when it comes to playing. He will push a truck around, bang it on the ground, play with Lego's.....where Adelyn loves to be entertained! It was interesting how our Doctor said...that is the difference between a boy and girl! Perfect example....today was my first day getting back to the gym and leaving them in the child care there without knowing anyone. As I peeked into the window after I was done...there is Axton playing aways and there sits Adelyn in the girl's lap :) LOVE the amazing difference between my children....I am so blessed to be able to watch a little girl and a little boy grow at the same time!

Halloween this year....well a little bummed because Grant and I were in FL this year for a nice little get away with his Cousin and his wife. Don't get me wrong...the warm weather was amazing and being able to spend a few days alone with my Hubby is priceless :) BUT, we missed out on the chance to take them house to house. Thankfully I have an AMAZING sister and AMAZING in-laws who put their costumes on and took them to some houses :) I did get some ADORABLE pictures of them....our little Football Player and Fairy Princess!!!

Hard to believe Thanksgiving is a few weeks away and then Christmas will sneak right up after that! We must continue to thank God for all his blessings! Both babes are strong and healthy...more than a parent could ever wish for. I pray for the continued love and support from our family and friends and most important our God who has always and will always be here for each and every one of us! We love you all....xoxo!
Love Grant, Chas, Adelyn, & Axton Arnoldink

0 comments: