Thursday, February 19, 2009

More on the TWINS!!!

Things are going great today, still letting our exciting news sink in! I have felt the BABIES move more today than any day. They were waiting until I heard the news, now they are moving around. It is absolutely amazing to know that God has blessed us with 2 babies that look to be very healthy and that he has given us a boy and a girl. I pray that God continues to be with these growing babies and with me throughout the rest of pregnancy. I have my next Dr's appointment next Friday, so I will find out more info about my due date and the TWINS :)


Here are some ultrasound pics, so that everyone knows that we are have 2 babies!!! Notice on each pic that it has a description and it labels Baby A (Girl) and Baby B (Boy). Enjoy!!!















Love Grant, Chas & Daisy Arnoldink

0 comments: