Friday, March 27, 2009

24 Weeks and LOVING it!!!

So I did skip a week...thought I would update after our 2 appointments that we had this week :) We have our ultrasound on Wednesday...it went great! Our baby girl is heads down and our little boys is heads up. There is still plenty of time for him to turn which means I will be able to have a vaginal birth. I pray that both the babies are stress free and in the correct position and we will be good to go the "v" way.



We just got home from our doctor check-up and both babies measured up at 24 weeks...yippeee! They are both growing at the same rate and right on track...thank you God :) On the other hand, I measured up at 28 weeks...tell you how fast I have grown and how having 2 babies inside make a big difference. Doc said that each time I will be further along in measuring up, which is perfectly normal for TWINS!!!



I am advised to take it easy from here on due to the possibility of contractions happening with a multiple pregnancy. I am allowed to take short & slow walks...pretty much my limit. I pray that everything continues to go great and that the babies continue to grow at the same pace. God has blessed us thus far and I have Faith that he will continue to be by our sides.



We are getting more and more excited as time continues to fly! We will be moving into our new home April 24th, so lots to keep us busy!!! I miss you all and can't wait to see you soon :) Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the most recent BABIES BUMP!!!


24 Weeks and 2 Days!!!


Bare belly shot...looks a little bigger not covered up :)



Baby BOY Profile...sucking his thumb!


Baby GIRL profile :)

Love Grant, Chas & Daisy Arnoldink

0 comments: