Sunday, April 5, 2009

25 TERRIFIC Weeks

How do the weeks fly sooo fast?!? We have come upon 25 weeks and everything is still going wonderful! My belly has continued to grow and I am still feeling great :) My back has started to bother me a little bit, but I really can't complain. I am thankful that God has continued to bless the Babies and I :) I pray that he stays along our side and blesses these Babies with healthy nutrition and keep them inside Mommy until it is time to arrive around 36 weeks :) My experience has been amazing and I couldn't be more thankful for this miracle that has happened to Grant and I.



We have our 26 week appointment this Friday. I have the glucose testing to make sure that I do not have gestational diabetes (this is a normal routine for pregnancy). Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that my sugar level is normal and that the babies are still on track at 26 weeks :) I am interested to see what I measure at....last time my belly size was 4 weeks ahead of schedule...def 2 babies in there!!!




Hope all is well with everyone and I will update you after our appointment this week! Have a wonderful week and lots of love to you all :)


Enjoy the 25 week pics!!!




Love Grant, Chas & Daisy Arnoldink

0 comments: