Wednesday, April 29, 2009

28 AND 29 WEEKS!!!!

It has been a busy past two weeks! We just got moved into our new house and have some unpacking to do! It is so nice to be in our own home!!!!


Now to the good stuff....I had an Ultra Sound on April 23rd and it was by far the best one :) The only thing I would have wished for, was Grant to be there. He was traveling and couldn't make it, so his wonderful Mom was along my side :) I filled him in completely with all the details! The babies were very busy the whole time. The little girl is still heads down and the little boy is breech. As the tech did all her measuring, both babies are looking GREAT! The boy is 2 lbs 11 oz and the girl is 2 lbs 9 oz. It is a blessing that they are so close in weight and one is not stealing all the goods. They both measured right on track at 28 weeks. God has blessed up with amazing babies that are both growing at the same rate....wow, how thankful we are :)


So as the ultra sound went one, the little girl had the hiccups...after she got rid of then, the little boy got them. It was so cute to see their heart rate and a bump jump from a hiccup. I got to see the little girl blinking her eyes and the little boy stick out his tongue :) How exciting to feel so connected with these babies...absolutely amazing! The past couple days at work I have felt the little girls foot kicking at my ribs, then a foot will be at the surface of my skin. I love it...it puts a smile on my face knowing that they are both inside being active and growing to be strong little babies :)
My check-up with the Doc this past Monday went Great! I measured at 33 weeks and he was very happy with the growth of both babies. I continued to tell me to take it easy and be careful. I am past the critical point, but we want to keep the babies inside for at least 7 more weeks! I pray that God continues his plan and the babies grow at a healthy rate. Thank you Lord!!!


Overall, I am still feeling great. The belly is growing and it is getting a little harder to breathe when sitting down, but once again...I can't complain for how great this entire pregnancy has been. I pray that God continues to be with both the babies and myself. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers and I look forward to seeing you all soon!


Enjoy a few updated pics of the BABIES BUMP!!!

28 Weeks!



29 Weeks!



  • Love Grant, Chas & Daisy Arnoldink

0 comments: