Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baby Shower at 30 Weeks & the Fabulous Week 31

Wow...how does time seriously go so fast?!? Week 30 ended with my first BABIES Shower in Columbia City. It was a great shower and it was so nice to see a ton of family and friends that I have not seen since the Holidays or before. I got so many great gifts which will become all of great use once our little bundles of joy arrive :) Here are a few pics from the shower:



On to week 31...I am still amazed on how wonderful this pregnancy has been. I pray that it continues and that our babies stay inside for at least 5 more weeks. That would put them at 36 weeks which is a normal time for them to arrive. It is pretty crazy to think that only 5-7 more weeks and we will have 2 blessings from God....we can't be more thankful :)



I had my 31 week check-up appointment yesterday where I measured 35 weeks. Doc is very happy with how everything looks and I am going to be able to continue working as long as I take it easy :) I will have an ultra sound next Thursday and then follow up with my 33 week visit to see how the babies are checking out. Please continue to keep us all in your thoughts and prayers. We have been so blessed and I pray for God's journey to continue. We miss and love you all!!! Enjoy a few belly pics:
30 Weeks
At the Tulip Festival

31 Weeks
Love Grant, Chas & Daisy Arnoldink

0 comments: