Friday, May 29, 2009

33 Weeks

Another week has passed, such a blessing!!! I am 33 weeks and 3 days...the babies are continuing to grow stronger and stronger :) I had a check-up on Tuesday where they had me do another non-stress test. The babies are continuing to look great...i was having some more contractions, but nothing to make them keep me. I think my nerves were sparking them! After the non-stress test, I met with my Doc and he was very happy with the results of the babies, but a little concerned with the contractions from the NST. He continued to tell me to do NOTHING besides lay on my back and relax. We would love to get the babies to 36 weeks which is only 2.5 weeks away!!! He checked me again and I am still 1 cm dilated but my cervix has thinned to 65%. It was 50% last week, so at this rate I might just have 2 more weeks in me :)

I thank you for the continuous prayers and for strong healthy growing babies! God has already blessed us with another week of keeping them inside...he has great plans for us :)

I will update again next week!

Here is a photo from my Holland Babies Shower...don't worry I had the picture snapped while I was up for a bathroom break. I was quick to get back to the couch :)


33 Weeks and 4 days

Love Grant, Chas & Daisy Arnoldink

0 comments: